- Centurytex Oct Fut. This position had an intra-day low of 488.35 and closed at 493.2. If you have bought around 495 you should be holding your position for next trading sessions. In worst case scenario it will give you 498.5 where you may exit without any injury. But if you are a little brave hearted then you should keep the position for a target of 550 till expiry. Maximum downside risk is 467. This I am advocating because this scrip is still maintaining its swing, and has also completed two long term bullish patterns, viz 'Cup and Handle' and 'Rounding Bottom'. Its actual worth is 920/950 in one year's time.
- LITL Oct Fut. This position had an intra-day low of 510.3 and closed at 513.75. If you have bought around 513 then you should be holding this position for next trading sessions. You will get an opportunity to exit between 533 and 541. Its actual potential though is 620 in short term.
- Nagarconst Oct Fut. The position had an intra-day low of 156.95 and closed at 159.2. If you have bought around 164 then you should be holding the position till minimum target of 170. Its actual worth is 220/240 in medium term of about six months because it has completed the long term strong bullish pattern of 'Rounding Bottom'. However before surging to 240 level it may retest the levels between 120 and 140.
- HDIL Oct Fut. The position made an intra-day low of 370.7 before closing at 375.85. If you have bought around 375 then you should be holding the position till minimum 390. The scrip is worth 500/515 in medium term of six months.
- Punjlloyd Oct Fut. The position touched an intra-day low of 255.2 and finally closed at 259.55. If you have bought at around 270 then you should be looking to exit at 277.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
I still haven't answered my question.Why I didn't give recommendations to trade futures yesterday was because I was not certain. I didn't like the general sentiment developing across global markets. Whenever there is doubt creeping up in your mind just stay away from market. Let it do whatever it wants to do. The worst that will happen is that you will miss out a profitable trade or two. But then that is erring on the positive. At least this scenario cannot burn a hole in your pocket, nor take your peace of mind away. No sleepless night!
But today is different. The US markets have again taken the lead to show the direction and mind of the markets. Asian markets are pleasantly trading in green at 8.30AM IST and all seems to be fine up above.For day trading, today my recommendations are as under :-
1. Buy Centurytex Oct Fut at 495/500 for a target of 534. If you plan to keep it for tomorrow then this position should give 561 in couple of day's time.
2. Buy LITL Oct Fut at 513/518 for a target of 568. In case you hold the position till expiry then it should give you a target of 588 to 600.
3. Buy Nagarconst Oct Fut at 164/167 for a target of 171.If you plan to carry your position then you can see a target of 171/180 and finally 188/190 being achieved in couple of days.
4. Buy HDIL Oct Fut at 375/380 for a target of 400.
5. Buy Punjlloyd Oct Fut at 270/274 for a target of 286. If not today then you can keep it for tomorrow.
6. Buy DLF Oct Fut at 445/450 for a target of 465. You may plan to keep your position open also for a couple of days for a target of 500 plus
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- HDIL Oct Fut. Buy one lot (lot size 774) of HDIL Oct Fut at 375/377 and square off after taking a profit of Rs 10/15.
- DLF Oct Fut. Buy one lot of DLF Oct Fut (lot size 800) at 447/449 and square off after taking a profit of Rs 15/20.
- Nagarconst Oct Fut. Buy one lot of Nagarconst Oct Fut (lot size 2000) at 160/162 and cover it after taking a profit of Rs 4/5.
- ICSA Oct Fut. Buy one lot of ICSA Oct Fut (lot size 2000) at 200/202 and take profit of Rs 5/6.
- Punjlloyd Oct Fut. Buy one lot of Punjlloyd Oct Fut (lot size 1500) at 276/278 and take profit of Rs 8/10.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Nagarconst. Buy Oct Fut of Nagarconst at 174 and book quick profit by exiting around 178. Even with this small target you can make Rs 8000/- since the lot size is 2000. If the scrip comes down to 168.25 you can again buy and exit quickly at Rs 170/171. Finally you can buy again at 164/165.
HDIL. Buy Oct Fut of HDIL at 378/379 for a target of 384/385 and then 397/400.
LITL. Buy Oct Fut at 531/532 for a target of 544/550. In case the scrip shows lot of strength then you can get target of 563 and then 575/579. Going down, the level to enter trade will be 513/514 for quick profit of Rs 10/-.
ICSA. Buy Oct Fut of ICSA at 208/209 for a quick target of Rs 6/10.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
So what's the big deal to chronicle all this. There is reason because one of two open positions has already achieved its target. Oct Fut of Nagarconst was traded at the recommended buy price of 165.2 or at worst at 166. Target given was 179.5 for squaring off that position. In yesterday's trade the day high of Nagarconst was 179.5. Those of you who had bought this futures position would have closed your open position. This one position alone must have fetched you net profit of Rs 28000/- in 2 days.
But we still have one open position of Oct Fut in HDIL left. As per recommendation you would have entered trade at 358 and yesterday the position closed at 379.15. Target given for this scrip is 400. In all probability the target should be achieved in today's trading session. In case the scrip fails to reach 400 and you feel it is going to fall, then exit trade without hesitation. The arithmetic is simple. Even at yesterday's closing price you are making a profit of Rs 16000/- plus. Any time in today's trade you fear that the scrip might correct, or you are not feeling comfortable with its movement, just cover your position. You already are sitting in a neat profit of 28000+16000= Rs 44000/-. This profit has accrued in two trading sessions with capital investment of Rs 1.5 lakhs (approx). Wouldn't you agree that Nagarconst and HDIL have been Sultans of Swing!!
So all the very best in today's trading with the open position of Oct Fut HDIL. With global markets having closed in green and Asian markets presently trading also in green you should be able to add at least Rs 10000/- more to your existing profit of Rs 44000. Keep your eyes glued to HDIL.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Today's price action has confirmed that the swing is in place for the recommendations given in the last post for swing trade for 12 Oct 2009. Lets track the performance of the stocks futures recommended:-
HDIL. Lets assume that you have taken position today at 358. Position closed at 372.1 after making day high of 376.4. In case you are holding position for target of 400 as recommended, then its fine. But if you have done day trade, you would have profited Rs 14/- to Rs 18/- per share. As the lot size is 774 your intra-day profit should range between Rs 10000/- to Rs 14000/-.
Asian Paint. Day low was 1510 and so missed trade by Rs 10. Hence no profit no loss.
Nagarconst. Assuming you bought one futures position at 165.2, it went to high of 168.4 and closed at 167.3. If you are holding position for a target of 179.5 as recommended, then its good news. But if you have day traded then you would have made a profit between Rs 2/- to Rs 3/- per share. Since lot size is 2000, your profit should range between Rs 4000/- to Rs 6000/-.
Overall Day Profit = 10000+4000=Rs14000/-(minimum); 14000+6000=Rs20000/-(max), less brokerage.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Buy HDIL Oct Fut at 357 for target of 375/386.
Buy Nagar Const Oct Fut at 164 for target of 169/172.
Buy Canbk Oct Fut at 343 for target of 352/358.
Buy ICSA Oct Fut at 205 for target of 211/214.