Now let us run a cross check on the status of these positions. Out of the six recommendations one buy price of DLF Oct Fut was not met in trade. For rest of the five positions here is my outlook for each position:-
- Centurytex Oct Fut. This position had an intra-day low of 488.35 and closed at 493.2. If you have bought around 495 you should be holding your position for next trading sessions. In worst case scenario it will give you 498.5 where you may exit without any injury. But if you are a little brave hearted then you should keep the position for a target of 550 till expiry. Maximum downside risk is 467. This I am advocating because this scrip is still maintaining its swing, and has also completed two long term bullish patterns, viz 'Cup and Handle' and 'Rounding Bottom'. Its actual worth is 920/950 in one year's time.
- LITL Oct Fut. This position had an intra-day low of 510.3 and closed at 513.75. If you have bought around 513 then you should be holding this position for next trading sessions. You will get an opportunity to exit between 533 and 541. Its actual potential though is 620 in short term.
- Nagarconst Oct Fut. The position had an intra-day low of 156.95 and closed at 159.2. If you have bought around 164 then you should be holding the position till minimum target of 170. Its actual worth is 220/240 in medium term of about six months because it has completed the long term strong bullish pattern of 'Rounding Bottom'. However before surging to 240 level it may retest the levels between 120 and 140.
- HDIL Oct Fut. The position made an intra-day low of 370.7 before closing at 375.85. If you have bought around 375 then you should be holding the position till minimum 390. The scrip is worth 500/515 in medium term of six months.
- Punjlloyd Oct Fut. The position touched an intra-day low of 255.2 and finally closed at 259.55. If you have bought at around 270 then you should be looking to exit at 277.