Sunday, August 1, 2010

See Me On CNBC Awaaz Today At 8.30PM IST

I am happy to share this piece of news with all my followers, friends and regular visitors to my blog. You can see my photograph being flashed in CNBC Awaaz today ie 1st August at 8.30PM Indian Standard Time. Actually this programme is a repeat telecast and was first televised yesterday and again at 8.30AM today, but I have been unable to inform everyone about it before. Do pardon me for that.

Actually this programme is titled "CNBC Entrepreneur" and inter alia community investment site of "Stockezy" has been featured. Since I am one of the Stock Gurus at http://www.stockezy.com/ my photograph has been shown in the TV programme. I just wanted to share my joy with you all since this is my first ever exposure on television.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment