Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nifty Moves Exactly As Predicted

In my post on 29 Apr 2012 I had given a call to sell Nifty at 5300 level and reiterated my stand again on 01 May 2012 post. For this sell of Nifty at 5300 level I had given a target of 4850. And Nifty achieved my target on 16 May 2012 with a day low of 4837. On 01 May 2012 post I had mentioned that Nifty will fall from 5300 in five steps and it did just that. Nifty fall trajectory from 5300 level was at follows :-
  1. As the first step Nifty fell from 5280 to 4988 on 07 May 20122.
  2. In 2nd step it rose to 5125 on 07 May itself.
  3. As 3rd step Nifty fell from 5125 to 4869 on 15 May 2012.
  4. In 4th step it rose to 4955 on 15 May.
  5. As the 5th step it fell from 4955 to 4837 on 16 May 2012
The fall to the level of 4850 having been completed, now Nifty is ready to climb up to 5130 level. I hope those who heeded my advice could make profit by selling Nifty at 5300 and covering it at 4850. I also hope traders could reverse trade at completion of wave C and buy Nifty at 4850. Now go long in Nifty till 5130 level with suitable trailing stop loss.


11 comments:

  1. BSE SENSEX and NIFTY traded in range bound session for the second consecutive day as markets are waiting for a fresh trigger to get a certain direction. Investors are expecting for some positive policy changes to boost up the slower pace in economy growth from new finance minister.
    stock tips | Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding the topic. I thank you for taking your time sharing your thoughts and ideas to a lot of readers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I’ll be sure
    to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding the topic. I thank you for taking your time sharing your thoughts and ideas to a lot of readers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly wonderful work… there is no messing about with your work, you get straight to the point that you're trying to make and you do it extremely well using simple and easy to understand language. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a remarkable post by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this post for my sis to check out later on tomorrow. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope those who heeded my advice could make profit by selling Nifty at 5300 and covering.
    dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a remarkable post by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this post for my sis to check out later on tomorrow. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the precise blog for anybody who wants to seek out out about this topic. You understand a lot its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. share market tips

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

    ReplyDelete